We in the Essex and South Suffolk Community Rail Partnership would like to announce the launch of our exciting new recipe competition. We know some of our station adopters are amazing cooks and bakers because we have sampled your wares. So we are going to introduce a Railway recipe section on our website. To populate it initially we are going to have a competition which is open to all, the general public as well as station adopters, with a lovely bottle of English “champagne” for the winning entry. The recipe can be for a cake or a savoury or a sweet or anything else you would like to choose.
To enter is simple. Email your recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you have a photo too that would be great, please include it. We are looking for:
- Simplicity of method both in instructions and within the competence of an average cook
- Number of ingredients (i.e. not too many)
- Make it clear if the recipe is vegetarian or gluten free or nut free
- Practicality eg the ingredients are not complicated or hugely expensive
- Flavour (we want it to appeal to a wide audience)
The closing date is Thursday October 31st. The winning recipe will be selected by the ESSCRP team and the winner announced on Monday December 2nd. Get those recipes emailed in to be in with a chance of winning and good luck!